Please help us by Importing your case study information (or FDMB profile) to the Case: area. This will help a lot since we can use the wiki to sort and categorize them automatically for easy reference.
- New Easy Form: The easiest way is to fill and submit THIS FORM. This will show you the exact text to copy and paste into a new case on the wiki, as well as mailing it to me (Steve). If you want to try it yourself, please do, and I'll help any way I can.
Or you can try the more complete instructions:
- If it's text-based, type "http://petdiabetes.wikicities.com/wiki/Case:Petname" (replace "Petname" with your pet's name) into the URL bar at the top of the screen. It should open a new page for your pet. If instead you find someone else's page, add your own name as well, as in "http://petdiabetes.wikicities.com/wiki/Case:Me_and_Petname". Then copy and paste everything into this new page.
- If it's excel or word-based, please mail it to me (steveandjock at petabit dot com) and I'll convert it and post it for you.
- If it's already on the internet somewhere, you can link to it, or use "view source" to find its HTML version, copy and paste it into your User Page. If you don't know how, contact me User:Steve_and_Jock with a link and permission and I'll take care of it.
- After you make your case study page, see Category:Case studies for how you can add tags that let people find your study grouped with others that answer their questions!